I have fell into the routine every morning of either making Greek yogurt with berries, smoothies, or just grabbing a granola bar on my way out the door.
Recently, I have been finding myself hungry around 10:30-11:00 am so I was determined to create a quick and easy breakfast that would sustain my hunger further through the day. Not only is this cobbler packed with protein, but the warm oats and berries are a comforting morning meal perfectly paired with a cup of coffee!
I recommend making this cobbler earlier in the week and reheating it by individual servings each morning.
Berry Quinoa Cobbler
-1 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup cooked quinoa
-1/2 cup chopped walnuts
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1 tsp vanilla
-1/4 sweetener of choice (maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar)
-1/4 almond milk
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-3 cups berries (blueberries & strawberries)
-1/2 cup sliced almonds
-1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the berries and Greek yogurt.
- Pour the berries into a baking dish and top evenly with the oat and quinoa mixture.
- Sprinkle almonds over the top about half way through cooking in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with Greek yogurt and a little drizzle of honey!