As most of you know by now, I have a new obsession with putting shredded brussels sprouts in almost everything i cook lately, including this delicious egg bake! Perfect for the lazy Sunday, this brussels sprout egg bake is an easy healthy option to feed a large crew.
Perfectly pairs with mimosas and Bloody Mary’s! 😉
Brussels Sprouts & Turkey Sausage Egg Bake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- 4 thick slices of hearty bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of shredded brussels sprouts
- 1/2 lb of turkey sausage, cooked & drained
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- 1⁄2 small Yellow onion, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×9 pan and place the cubed bread in the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until fluffy. Lightly whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan over the bread.
- Place in the oven and allow to bake for 40-45 minutes.