Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
For the pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations seamless dough sheet
1/4 cup pumpkin butter (I used Dickinsons Country Pumpkin Butter)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the cream cheese frosting:
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk (more if you like a thin frosting)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Unroll sheet dough into one large rectangle. Spread pumpkin butter evenly over the dough. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the pumpkin butter. Starting on the short side of the rectangle, roll the dough up into a log. Cut the roll into about 10 pieces and place into a baking dish.
3. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Whisk in the confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, and milk. If the frosting is still too thick, add a little more milk and whisk until smooth.
6. Put another thin layer of the pumpkin butter onto the top of the cooled cinnamon rolls and then spread cream cheese frosting over the thin layer of pumpkin. Serve!